TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Chasingspace Limited | www.chasingspace.co.uk
The terms “Chasingspace”, “we”, “us”, “our” etc when used in these Terms and Conditions mean Chasingspace Limited. The terms “you”, “your” etc when used in these Terms and Conditions mean any user of this website. The Customer or Client means the business customer/consumer/client of Chasingspace Limited.
03. Website Use
This website is owned and operated by Chasingspace Limited, Company Registration No 8734546, VAT Registration Number 176659850. Registered and trading office is at 45 Conyers Road, Streatham, London SW16 6LS. Chasingspace Limited own and operate the website on their own behalf.
04. Intellectual Property Rights
Chasingspace Limited own the intellectual property rights in the website and all material on the website. This material includes website design, layout, text and photography. It is protected by intellectual property laws including copyright law. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Chasingspace Limited with copyright authorship for this collection by Chasingspace Limited.
05. Licence to use Website
- You may view pages from our website in a web browser.
- You may download, copy and print information and documentation from the website if the materials are used solely for personal use or for product or supplier research in connection with your business or employer’s business.
- This website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- Materials may not be altered or modified in any way without prior written permission from Chasingspace Limited.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent or for anything that may be contrary to our interests.
- You must not republish material from this website on another website.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or for any other activity which is is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful such as spam. Examples include email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services at any time.
06. Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
This site and its components are offered free-of-charge for informational purposes only. Use of the site is at your sole risk. This site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. The site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Your use of this site and any materials downloaded, viewed, copied or printed does not authorise the use of the name Chasingspace Limited.
08. Third Party Websites
These Terms and Conditions apply to www.chasingspace.co.uk.
You shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorisation. You shall not say anything that is false, misleading or offensive about us or our services or policies.
09. Website Connection
You are responsible for access to the website through your Internet connection and for bringing these Terms and Conditions to the attention of all relevant persons.
10. English Law and Jurisdiction
11. Changes to this Agreement
From time to time we may change these terms without prior notice. By using this website after we have posted any revisions to these terms you accept the terms as revised.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this agreement please feel free to contact us by using our website contact form or by telephone on 020 8265 2855.